STUDY IN JAPAN
Japan is a country with rich nature, diverse topography, and beautiful turns of the seasons. Modern Japanese culture and society consist of a diverse mix of the old and new, the East and West, and the natural and artificial. These seemingly contradictory elements coexist in harmony in Japan. For example, it is not unusual to see an old Buddhist temple and a modern skyscraper standing next to each other.
With the globalization scheme, Japanese government encourages to accept more foreign students for higher education in Japan. The tuition and living expenses are considerably less expensive than in the US or Europe. Students come to Japan to study Japanese Language, but at the same time, you can learn about the culture, tradition, Geography
The greatest appeal of studying in Japan is its academic environment where one can study state-of-the-art technology and acquire the knowledge that enabled Japan’s phenomenal postwar economic growth. Japanese universities and other institutes of higher education can offer course studies or research programs of virtually any field. Many institutions of higher education, such as universities and junior colleges, are well equipped with fine research, computer, and library facilities and enable students to carry out their research in an excellent environment.
Crime in Japan is well below the U.S. national average. Japan as one of the safest and cleanest countries in the world, and say that the people are among the most friendly and helpful. Japan ranks as the second-most technologically powerful economy after the United States. One thing that makes Japan so unique is that it successfully retains its Eastern culture, but employs Western technology at the same time. Japanese technology is so advanced that the country owns nearly 60% of the world’s robots, and is one of world’s largest and most advanced producers of automobiles.
The general case of studying in Japan begins with a student first enrolling for a Japanese Language course for at least six months in Nepal. Once this course is completed successfully the student gets an admission into a school or college in Japan where they need to study Japanese Language for another one or two year depending on their proficiency level in Japanese Language.
- Native Professional Japanese Language Teachers who are certified by the Japanese Government to teach Japanese Language to Foreign students.
- Digital Lab, On-line communication practice through hi-tech software
- Library facilities within the premises
- Unlimited self-access, broad band internet facilities
- Friendly and supportive staff members available for assistance at any time
- Qualified professional counselors
- Instructions through hi-tech multimedia
To be eligible to study in Japan the student:
- Should be a +2 or equivalent graduate.
- Should have studied Japanese Language for at least six months (160 hours).
- Should have not been rejected before, either for the Japanese student visa or certificate of Eligibility.
- Certificate of all the educational backgrounds
- Certificate for minimum 6 months (160 hrs) of Japanese Language training
- Certificate of work experience if applicable
- Certificate of relationship verification of the applicant with the sponsor for eg. Father, mother.
- Certificate of property valuation.
- Certificate of tax clearance, income source of the sponsor.
- Certificate of Bank balance with minimum six-month’s transaction.
- Certificate of good conduct confirming non-involvement in any criminal activities from the district police headquarters (Police report)
- Certificate from a registered doctor confirming the student to be physically and mentally fit.
- 12 copies of passport size photographs
- Copy of Valid passport